Paideia Corporate Board Meeting-July 2021
Pursuant to A.R.S. § 38-431.02, notice is hereby given to the board members of Paideia Academies Inc. and to the general public that the school board of Paideia Academies Inc. will hold a meeting open to the public on:
Date: July 12, 2021
Time: 5:00 pm
Desert Willow Conference Center
4340 E Cotton Center Blvd, Phoenix, AZ, United States
MASKS REQUIRED for In-Person Attendance
For concerns or comments that the public wishes to express during the board meeting, please submit them in writing using the PUBLIC COMMENT FORM or email Dr. Winsor firstname.lastname@example.org at least 1 hour in advance of the meeting. If you wish to speak at the meeting, please indicate on the form/email and you will be notified at the meeting when it is your time to speak. Otherwise, your comments will be read by the board secretary.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Call to Order – verify quorum
- Acknowledge Lucas Landreth resignation from Corporate Board June 7th 2021
- Approve previous minutes – June 21, 2021
- Public Comment
- Introduction of Paideia campus leaders:
- Elementary Academy Principal – Margo Kaisara
- Liberal Arts Academy Assistance Principal – Sam Perez
- Vote to move into executive session to hold a hearing regarding the decision to retain Student 2021-1 in 8th grade
- Discussion/Vote: Approval of Paideia Academies Inc ADE proposed Budget Fiscal Year 2022
- Discussion/Vote: Paideia Academies Health & Safety Mitigation Plan – Return to School 2022
- (If new information from CDC/AHDS informing the school of new guidelines. If no new information, this item will be tabled.)
- Discussion/Vote: Approval of Paideia Elementary Academy Parent Guidebook 2021-2022
- Led by Ms. Kaisara
- Corporate Board Stewardship – building resources and raising funds.
- Paideia Desert Botanical Garden Community Learning Center
Posted the 8th day of July, 2021.
Paideia Academies Inc.