Paideia extended school-day program
The 2022-2023 Extended School-Day Program will begin August 8th, 2022
- Membership in the Paideia Extended School-Day program includes services every day school is in session.
- Membership fee based on family annual income.
- Scholars are expected to attend daily and stay at least until 5:00 Dinner.
The Paideia Extended School-Day program will provide our scholars with four specific activities:
- Academic Enrichment and Support
- Whole-Person Enrichment Activities
- Homework and tutoring
- Snacks and Dinner
Small Class Size: 1 Paideia teacher and 1 Paideia interventionist / 20 scholars
MWF = Academic Enrichment
- W = 1:30 – 3:00 nature-scape activities
- M/F 3:00 – 3:30 = snack
- M/W/F 3:30 to 5:00 = 90-minute block for:
- Academic activities to enrich and support basic academic skills in math, reading, writing, discussion
- Project-Based Learning with strong emphasis on supporting basic academic skills
- Small-group Intervention to boost basic academic skills in reading and mathematics
T/TH = Whole-Person Enrichment through arts and sciences
3:30 – 5:00 = 90-minute block that may include:
- Art – visual and performing
- Music – vocal and instrumental
- Science & Technology, STEAM Team, Environmental sciences
- Physical Activity such as dance, basic sport skills
Complete the Free and Reduced-Priced Meal Application to determine tuition level for the Extended-Day Program. If you already
completed it for the Meal Program, you don't need to do it again.